Not sure if you have Bed Bugs? You need a Bed Bug Dog Inspection in Lumberton NJ!
Call 800-807-5041 – Oakmont Environmental and get same day Bed Bug Dog service!
The most effective bedbug detection method in Lumberton NJ today is a highly trained Bed Bug Dog!
You’ve all heard of how a Highly Trained Bed Bug Dog can sniff out bed bugs, right? It’s 100% true! Bed bug dogs are the front line weapon in the war against bed bugs Lumberton NJ. With our two NJ locations, we are able to perform most Lumberton NJ bed bug dog inspections the same day! Bedbugs are very small and like to hide in tight, dark places. Unlike humans that rely upon visible inspections, Lumberton NJ bed bug dogs use their nose. This means they can identify all stages of bed bugs (adults, nymphs and eggs), whether they are hiding in a mattress, behind a wall, or under a carpet. All places you would not be able to see them with the human eye!
“The Original” – Oakmont Environmental is your #1 for Bed Bug Dog Inspection and Bed Bug Treatment Lumberton NJ
Although Oakmont Environmental may not have that famous TV bed bug dog, we do have other equally, if not more qualified, dogs for Bed Bug Dog Inspection Lumberton NJ. We use highly trained bedbug dogs, so you can be sure that each dog and handler team has achieved the highest standard for scent detection. NESDCA (National Entomology Scent Detection Canine Association) was formed by Pest Control Professionals to ensure the highest standards for Entomology Scent Detection Canines are upheld. www.NESDCA.com
Using a qualified bed bug dog is important, but choosing the right Bed Bug Treatment is critical!
Call “The Original” ONE & DONE – Oakmont Env – immediately to rid your life of bed bugs! 800-807-5041
Oakmont Environmental uses Dry Heat to Kill Bed Bugs Lumberton NJ. Heat is the oldest, cleanest and most efficient way to kill bed bugs, kill bed bug nymphs, & bed bug eggs in JUST ONE TREATMENT and in JUST ONE DAY!!!
A Bed Bug Heat Treatment is the most effective Lumberton NJ bed bug treatment to kill bed bugs in apartments, homes, condos, movie theaters or anywhere else. By heating them quickly, this method is called “Heat Shock”. Since the early 1900’s, bed bugs have been controlled by heating infested rooms or whole buildings to temperatures of at least 113 deg. Fahrenheit. Today, we now know the critical temperature to kill bed bugs of all stages is 122 deg. Fahrenheit.
Even though a Lumberton NJ Bed Bug Heat Treatment is the most efficient, cleanest and quickest way to get rid of bed bugs, there are other, less effective bed bug treatments that remain in the industry. Let’s compare a popular bed bug treatment method and you will see why a Oakmont Environmental treatment is the best to solve your Lumberton NJ bed bug control problems today!
Freezing with carbon dioxide sometimes referred to as Cryonite®:
- Must have direct contact to be effective.
- The pressure of the system can cause the infestation to be dispersed.
- Small hand-held carbon dioxide wand can easily miss infested areas.
- The CO2 method creates a dew point which can lead to mold.
- Personal belongings can easily be damaged or destroyed by freezing.
- You must wash and dry all clothing, linens and bedding.
- Freezing does not fully penetrate thicker mattresses and box springs.
- Freezing does not penetrate walls or heavy furniture.
- Freezing can permanently damages books, magazines, photos and paperwork.
After reading through this list, you must wonder why so many ineffective and hazardous bed bug treatment options still exist.
Oakmont Environmental invented their “Trusted” Dry Bed Bug Heat Treatment:
- ONE Bed Bug Heat Treatment is all you need.
- Entire Homes and Offices can be treated in a single day.
- No need to remove your personal belongings.
- No need to wash your clothing, linens and bedding.
- You can return to your home immediately.
- No dangerous chemicals or residue.
- Furniture is completely treated because heat penetrates thoroughly.
- Bed Bug Heat Treatments penetrate bed and box springs killing all stages of bed bugs.
- Bed Bug Heat Treatments penetrate walls and other hard to reach areas of your home.
- Bed Bug Heat Treatments penetrate boxes and storage cartons.
- Bed Bug Heat Treatments permeate through books, magazines, pictures, paperwork and other personal items where bed bugs hide.
- Bed Bug Heat Treatments also kill many other insects in your home.
- By far, the least expensive and most effective method for complete Bed Bug Control.
If you need to KILL Bed Bugs Lumberton NJ, Call “The Original” Oakmont Environmental at 800-807-5041
At Oakmont Environmental we are “Your most TRUSTED BRAND” because we Care about you, your Business and your Home! That is why we’re the BIG DOGS of bed bug extermination Lumberton NJ! At Oakmont Environmental, we INVENTED our BED BUG HEATERS and we INVENTED our BED BUG HEAT TREATMENT process. When you call Oakmont Environmental, you’re calling the company that perfected the ONE DAY BED BUG TREATMENT, the most convenient and effective way to Kill Bed Bugs with a 100% Guarantee!
Don’t be fooled by imitators; when you hire “the Original” Oakmont Environmental to perform a Bed Bug Dog Inspection in Lumberton NJ, we perfected discreet and confidential service. All of our vehicles are unmarked, which means no one needs to know about your bedbug concerns.
Top #1 Choice for Bed Bug Dog Inspection Lumberton NJ